Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Lily's Latest and Greatest

I find myself laughing at Lily most of the day lately.  She is doing the cutest and funniest things.  I finally captured some of my favorite things she does so that I will never forget how silly she is.

She loves to suck on my chapstick.  She figured out how to pull the lid off, which was a major choking hazard, so I threw the lid away.  Then she started eating the chapstick, so I had to pull that out and throw that away too.  Still, this is one of her favorite toys.  She LOVES putting it in her mouth and then going about doing other things.  I love it when she crawls around with it poking out of her mouth.


Yesterday she was all over the place!  First I found her in the basket of her highchair...


Then I found her under it!  Crazy girl!


This is her favorite spot in her nursery.  If we are playing upstairs this is the first place she wants to go.  She pulls out most, or all, of her books and then sits and talks to herself while she looks at them.  I love it!


She is growing up so fast!  She is trying so hard to walk and she is speaking all kinds of jibberish.  What happened to my little baby?

No comments: