Friday, April 30, 2010

Just Before Finals

This upcoming week is finals for me. As I was driving to the grocery store, I was fortunate enough to have a bumper car challenge with the large truck behind me. Since he got the citation, he was of course lucky enough to have no damage done to his car. I will now be carless throughout my finals week. YES! I will need a new tail light, trunk lid, the trunk seam will need to be welded and definitely a new bumper. Luckily, this is my first accident since 2001.



This is the kind of truck that hit me. So I am pretty lucky that this is all the damage that I have.



Close up of damage



Doesn't it look pretty!


3 comments:

jim said...

I am sorry to hear this bobby! At least it wasn't high speed.

Aston said...

Bummer. Glad you are okay. Good luck with finals.

April Hunsaker said...

Bummer! I hate it when that happens! Don't you wonder why the other guy never has the problem? I hope you did great on your finals despite that!