Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

This year we celebrated Valentine's Day with homemade valentines! Starting at the beginning of the week I made Tyler a valentine everyday. It was fun to try and be creative. It really pays off to be a second grade teacher when you need ideas to make cute valentines. Buttons, sequence, tissue paper, pom poms...perhaps Tyler will be happy when I no longer have access to these cutsie supplies.
Tyler surprised me with a "Top 10 Reasons Why I Want You to be My Valentine!". He hid each of these reasons (that I might add were attached to delightful treats) around our house and sent me on a scavenger hunt. It is so wonderful to have a darling husband. I love being loved by him!


3 comments:

jim said...

Cuuuuuuuuuute!

Kathie said...

Oh you guys are so cute. We sure were party poopers this year. I didn't even remeber it was Valentine's until half way through church.

Heather said...

So sweet! I love hearing about what you guys do for each other.