Sunday, October 25, 2009

We have a floor!

The red part of the building on the right side is our balcony. Our home is the two, dark gray stories above the red and the two stories of the light gray to the left of the red.
We couldn't just take a picture of the linoleum by itself, so here are our feet on the linoleum. This is in the bathroom in our master bedroom.

Isn't he cute with his glasses? Oh, oops...this is a shot of Tyler from our loft to the main floor.
We were really excited to see that our wood floor was down. In fact we made an emergency trip back out to our house just to see it even though we had just been there 2 days before. And when I say "emergency" I mean we almost missed seeing Harry Potter 6 at the dollar theater for the 7th time.

And here is the red balcony! We are hoping that they are not finished with the floor. Although, I do love yellow!




5 comments:

jim said...

Cool you guys! I can't wait to see it this Christmas!

Kathie said...

I am so excited for you! And tyler is very cute with his glasses and I love your red shoes!

Crystal/Scott/Charlie/John said...

Amy! This is your long lost Sister Hazlett! :) I was blog-stalking through Kathie's links and found your blog. You look fabulous and I'm proud of you and your husband for seeing Harry Potter 7 times. I need to go and see it for the first time! That's super exciting about your house and I agree with Kathie, I love your red shoes! Love ya!!

Berryessa Bloggers said...

That is so fun Ty and Amy....good for you!

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Congrats on the new place! We're waiting for our new home to finish being built as well. They just put in our tile. Exciting stuff!