Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Here is our view from our kitchen window. Sorry for the close-up, we didn't have anyone else to take the picture!
Tyler out on the what one day will be our balcony.
Our home is coming along! It is completely framed now. We climbed the stairs to get an idea of what our view will be from our upstairs windows--it is beautiful out there! This picture shows the new Oquirrh Mountain Temple from our bedroom window. How lucky can we be? We are looking forward to watching everything come together in the next few months.

8 comments:

jim said...

That's exciting you guys! Ty, did they make the couple changes you requested properly in the framing?

Aston said...

Yay! Thank you for sharing. This way we get to see the progress. We are thrilled for your guys. Love the view of the temple. How special!

Emily said...

You know I am so envious! You are living my dream ;-) I will get there someday! Just wait!

I love your view! We will have to come visit!

Brandy J. said...

Tyler and Amy, congrats on the soon-to-be-home. Dave and I were driving through Daybreak last weekend (our neighbors were raving about the beach there) and it is a great place to be. Plus, you have GREAT neighbors! :) Jared and Cass are across the street and Dave and I just live a bit further south and east.

Kathie said...

I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait until Christmas. We will have to have a sleepover at your new place!

The Aston Project said...

how exciting!

April Hunsaker said...

It looks like it will be a beautiful home, I am so happy for you guys! Hows life in Utah sister? I want to come visit you sometime!

Mocktalk said...

I am so glad you guys are blogging now. Now if we could only get the rest of the cousins to do so I would be set. Daybreak seems like such a beautiful place to live, I'm sure you two will love it.